1. Assemble the shaft to the coil using the instructions included in the box
2. Turn on your Control unit and your headphones. Set the headphones aside as they are not required in the full model.
3. On your control unit hit the menu button. 3 different options will pop up. Scroll down to the "Coils" and hit select.
4. Select the next open coil slot. If you don't have the large coil it will be slot #2.
5. Choose a name for your coil. I use "11" to signify 11" coil.
6. Enter the serial number on the coil. This number is right at the shaft ears and usually starts with a "0"(zero)
7. Then hit valid. You will notice the light on the 11" will begin to flash quickly.
8. Hit the Back button and you are finished.
If this process is erred or it doesn't work let me know!
To change coils in the field simply hit menu, then coils, then select the coil you want to use. Pay attention to the cadence of the flashing light on the coil you are changing too. It will flash quickly for a few seconds. Hit the Back or return button and you are ready to go..
Hope this helps.
If you are interested in this coil or machine contact me at the number below for the best deal and after the sale service!!!
For BigBoysHobbies customers you can call me(during the day) direct at 580-775-5970 or Bart at 405-206-9010 if you have any problems.. AGAIN REMEMBER TO TURN ON YOUR HEADPHONES BEFORE STARTING THIS PROCESS. You can also join the new BigBoysHobbies forum(click) and get more help!